Go directly to the application form »
Classifications: Non-Exempt Position
Reports to: VP of Sales
Date: August 24, 2016
Execute sales strategy, initiate contact with existing customers identify needs and sales opportunities through networking and prospecting, turning them into long-term partnerships.
Responsible for knowing and understanding Q-wrxSM package of services and presenting this to new and existing clients.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Understand how the Dynamic business model relates to selling Dynamic products and services
- Inbound and outbound calls and emails to focus on maintaining and expanding business relationship/market share with existing and new customers
- Exhibit a broad base knowledge of IT sales and customer purchasing methods
- Demonstrate reliable and professional characteristics to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach
- Ensure long-term profitable relationships based on trust and mutual satisfaction to preserve and accelerate DCC’s growth and development
- Manage accounts for the entire sales cycle from prospecting to payment based on DCC quality standards and operating procedures
- Prepare Quotes
- Enter Sales Order
- Review Sales Orders for accuracy
- Track orders
- Secure and place orders taking into consideration delivery dates and inventory levels for fulfillment
- Maintain customer contract pricing
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ relationship
- Post sales follow-up including order tracking and return origination
- Maintain records that may include weekly and monthly quote and sales reports and electronic databases or excel spreadsheets
- Participate in product/vendor training at discretion of supervisor
- Follow sales process and procedures as directed
Business Expansion & Maintenance
- Maintain and strengthen existing customer relationship.
- Uncover/track competitive pressure
- New Product Research/Comparisons
- Demo requests
DCC Team Member
- Interact with co-workers and customers in alignment with core values: trust, respect, reliability, accountability and transparency
- Clear and honest communication to management, colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Respectful interaction with management, colleagues and customers
- Advocate for DCC, internally and externally
- Business acumen
- Communication proficiency
- Ability to build relationships
- Customer/Client focus
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Results driven
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in using Customer Relationship Management Systems
- IT Experience Needed
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional IT office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, computer hardware, various computer software computer monitors, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, talk and hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Long periods of time working with data on computer screens.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., 40 hours per week.
Occasional travel is expected for this position, with occasional overnight travel outside of local area.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate’s degree or 3+ years of related experience
- Proven experience, minimum 3 years as an Inside Sales Representative
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business
- Proven experience of as an Inside Sales Representative
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of CRM software
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
It is the policy of Dynamic Computer Corporation not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy of Dynamic Computer Corporation to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. This policy shall apply to all employment actions, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, upgrading, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, recall, termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation and selection for training, including apprenticeship, at all levels of employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Additional duties may be assigned as needed. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice